- Wandered around Leederville highstreet; small, sweet and eclectic.
- Bookstore, many restaurants from around the world, cafes, nightclubs, bars and a subway, essentially make it up. Overwhelmed, I hole myself in Greens and Co. and watch the world go by.
- Awesome, Zambrero, Burrito!
- and... watched Notting Hill, seeing as it was nearing Christmas and all.
- Bad mood day.
- Super-tasty home-made ribs (cooked in water for 3 hours) and much beer.
- An evening of drinking games, err... not sure on the rules now.
- 25 mile bike ride on my BMX from Leederville, to City Beach, down to Cottesloe, through to Claremont (rich people's area where everyone has a yacht) along the river into Perth city and back to Leederville.
- An evening of gambling with some casual poker.
- Christmas Eve.
- Spent the night at a friend's house having festive beer and pizza
- Christmas Day
- Head across city to a friend's house to have a traditional Christmas meal with their family where so much ham was consumed.
- Afternoon with the family pool volleyball contest, our team won.
- Much booze and fun ensued and somehow finished the night in a drug den... not sure how that happened