- Forced to watch a film about vampires and werewolves.
- I cooked (I never cook) roasted vegetables stuffed in a pepper (or capsicum, as they like to call it here for some unknown reason.)
- Went down to Cottesloe Beach, Perth's famous beach, it's lively and full of kids that have just discovered public transport for the first time.
- Ate fish and chips overlooking a floodlit beach.
- A new celebration that got invented as a joke, but somehow came into fruition 'Champagne Thursday', the idea as the name suggests, quaffs of champagne is consumed while the gorging of cheese and crackers is also undertaken.
- Happy Hour at a bar in East Perth called, Havana. Where the job of $5 cocktails is worked hard at by the office.
- With the mood of 'being a bit drunk' is being felt, Little Caesars Pizza (a restaurant in Leederville that's always busy for some unknown reason, because it really isn't that great) was inhaled.
- A day at Cottesloe beach! Nope, was too windy and it felt like being sand blasted.
- Plan of retreat was head to Fremantle for an average lunch with above-average entertainment.
- A extremely crazy angry drunken man, was stumbling around the road, being aggressive at passer-bys, cafe patrons and spontaneously stopping traffic with his body. Enduring this for a short while the police came along and bundled him in the back of the van where the modest cheers could be heard all around.
- A mid-afternoon drink at Little Creatures, relaxing in the sun overlooking the harbour before driving to a friend's house far far away that night for poker night.
- Awaking bleary eyed to a tasty breakfast of poached eggs with rocket on toast.
- Afternoon was spent in a coffee shop called Greens and Co. (My soon-to-be local haunt, full of self-important people that hate everything, drinking small expensive tasteless coffees served by people that wished you were dead.)
- Taking a walk around Monger Lake (Big lake, full of birds)