- Arrive into Perth's shitty airport after a horrific red-eye flight from Hong Kong (The usual; screaming babies, seat neighbour having halitosis, rock hard seat and getting no sleep.)
- Get to my house in Leederville, (Living with new workmates, it's nice) and sleep for a few hours before I get summoned to hang out and drink with work colleagues.
- We meet at The Royal, East Perth. A busy post-work bar/restaurant overlooking Claisebrook Cove. A trip into Perth City to rooftop bar The Conservatory (can't remember it, except for wooden floors and benches) before ending the night at The Garden in Leederville.
- Picked up early(ish) morning to be driven around and shown the sights and sounds of Perth, seeing beaches, coastline, sand and sea, driving around suburbs and down into Fremantle.
- Lunch was eaten at a brewery owned restaurant called Little Creatures, was good.
- Wandered around Fremantle, a touristy, backpackery, buzzy place that has the essence of being a bit pretentious and hates change.
- Afternoon drinks back at the Garden in Leederville before having a massive houseparty, consisting of 4 people.
- Hungover, nothing happened.
- Evening spent having a Sunday session AKA Sunday night drinks at the Garden (again!)