- R and R.
- R and R.
- Another fantastical sleepless night.
- Up early for a morning beach run and swim, blow out some hatred towards my home.
- Evening brought a pleasant evening's stroll for 2 hours in and around Downtown Perth, taking in the sights and sounds of no one around
- Tried a new restaurant for me, called Banzai in Leederville, great cheap food with and authentic rude service twist.
- Leaving drinks in the afternoon-stroke-evening-stroke-quite early morning
- Starting at the Royal in East Perth, we scooted along to a place called Queens an old converted rail station, only to finish up at another pub in, somewhereville, called Squires
- A day of Cricket, all day long. All. Day.
- I didn't really understand what was going on, but what I did get, that it was, Australia vs India in a something, for something, to do with something.
- Hesitant at first because quite frankly, cricket is utterly boring, I really enjoyed myself, chilling on the grass watching the 35 degree day go by as people played in front of you, like some sort of primitive TV, whilst having a picnic!
- Having the bug from exploring, I took a 3 hour walk down and along the river. Inadvertently passing the best bit along the way Kings Park, but it was too late by then, so I just carried on avoiding it.
- I went on the most terrifying paddleboarding session I've ever had, with strong currents, winds, a very small board and fairly choppy waters, I was at high risk to falling in, which I really didn't want to do that day, why? Because there were swarms of jellyfish down there, hundreds of the buggers idly being all menacing looking.
- Turns out I had nothing to worry about, as they aren't poisonous, wasted energy it seems!
- Evening, had a heavy enjoyable Sunday session at the Garden (for a change!)